With the Amazon Associate program, you can generate revenue by simply adding the links to Amazon products on your website or social media. Amazon will reward you with a small commission each time someone purchases a product by clicking on your link. If you wish to join the Amazon Associate program and start earning from your website and social media - please read a few quick tips.
1. Set up your website or blog.
To apply for the Amazon Associate program, you'll need to set up own website or blog. Also, you'll need to be able to describe the basics of your blog or website.
2. To create an account please visit the website of the Amazon Affiliate program.
Open http://affiliate-program.amazon.com and click “join now for free” in the top right corner. Log into your Amazon account by entering your email address and password. After you've finished - click “sign in using our secure server”.
3. To create a new Amazon account click “I am a new customer”.
- Enter your name, email address, and choose a password. After entering the requested information click “sign in using our secure server”.
4. Indicate who is the main contact for the account.
If you are setting the account up for yourself please select the first bubble - “the payee listed above”. if you are setting the account up as a representative of a company please select the second bubble, labeled “someone else…,”. To finish setting up your Associates account click “next: your website profile”.
1. Complete Your Amazon Associate Profile
To complete your profile list your aShop website URL you plan to use as an Amazon Associate. Also, answer questions about the traffic and content of your website.
1. Write down your Amazon Associates ID.
Write down your Amazon Associates ID number that is generated for you once you’ve completed the application and wait for the approval. Within the next 1 to 3 days Amazon will contact you to let you know whether your account has been approved.
2. Once your application is accepted please choose how you'd like to get paid.
In your Amazon Associate profile, you can indicate how you'd like to receive payments for sales you make - direct deposit, Amazon gift card or check. To generating revenue add product affiliate links and ads to your website.
3. If you are rejected - Improve your plan and resubmit an application.
To understand the exact reason why your application was rejected by Amazon - read your notification letter very precise. A list of specific reasons for rejection will help you make necessary corrections before resubmitting an application.